6. SLEEP – probably the head honcho of all wellness tips!  Get.  Your.  Sleep.  Most of us live our lives moderately sleep deprived and it’s not okay.  Find a way to get your 8 hours and you’ll be amazed at the myriad of life benefits, including staying healthy through flu season!

1 Comment

Shutts88 Shutts88

Re: 6 Easy Wellness Tips For Flu Season

Thanks for sharing these useful steps. It can be used from day to day life as well to keep the body free from diseases. Even intensive case management once told about some of these ways to cure the flu. These are quite effective. For now, I can share this post with my sister who is sitting with flu from past 5 days.