Allow Us to Introduce Ourselves

Posted by npocpas1 npocpas1

We wanted to take the opportunity at Harrington Group, through our new blog, to help you to get to know us a little bit better. Who is Harrington Group? And what sets us apart from all the other CPA firms across the country and in California? We like to think we are special, here’s why:

Harrington Group is a public accounting and consulting firm that has grown over fifteen years from when founder Joseph Harrington planted the seed. We have offices in both Los Angeles and San Francisco where all of our dedicated staff pride themselves in providing personal and quality service to each and every one of our clients.  We are people serving people. At our offices, our staff is encouraged to be creative and to understand the importance of treating each client with respect, tailoring our services to their individual needs.

At Harrington Group, we represent nonprofit organizations. Our partners, Job M. Quesada, Sean E. Cain,  Tonetta L. Conner, and Carlos A. Davis have more than 20 years of experience in the nonprofit sector. We understand that each organization has very specific individual goals that are aimed at servicing their communities, and we are proud to be a part of the process. Our goal is to serve our clients to the utmost of our ability, and therefore, we offer an extensive list of accounting and business management services to everyone we serve. There is no task too big or too small. We get excited to help our nonprofit clients achieve their goals, because by doing so, we are in turn providing for our community.

We have a very passionate group of creative individuals who make themselves available around the clock to be able to solve any issue and help each client to achieve their goals. This level of personal customer service and dedication is one thing that makes Harrington Group so unique in our field. There is no shortage of demands for nonprofit business, we take pride in tackling the everyday challenges that may arise when handling these accounts.

We provide training, assist nonprofits in an advisory capacity, and encourage networking among our clients, which establishes relationships that become invaluable resource tools. We hold quarterly educational symposiums that give nonprofit personnel at all levels the opportunity to network with colleagues at similar agencies. Topics covered in past symposiums include: Risk Management, Tax Updates for nonprofits, Complex Government and private funding. In addition to our symposiums, we also offer training and assistance to individuals and the boards of our clients to help each to run more efficiently and maximize their potential.

Harrington Group is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the California Society of CPAs.  We also have an associate membership with the California Alliance of Child and Family Services.

We love what we do and can wake up each day excited to establish new partnerships and to nurture our already existing client relationships. When we finish out each day, we do so with pride because we believe in what we do and our hearts are in service. We are Harrington Group.