Celebrating 20 Years with Harrington Group

Posted by npocpas1 npocpas1
Today we celebrate Harrington Group Partner, Sean Cain and the 20 years he has spent as a part of our family! We are so grateful to have such an outstanding individual on our team.

Sean E. Cain joined Harrington Group in 1996 and has never looked back.  Sean’s steadfast belief in the firm’s core values of “knowledge, service, and respect” has catapulted him into a position of value to all of the clients he serves at Harrington Group.

Sean is proud to work exclusively for the non-profit sector and for clients who serve their communities every day.  Sean’s expertise in auditing and consulting works in concert with his passion for service to those who do for others.

Thank you Sean for all you do here at Harrington Group - and for what you do beyond Harrington Group as well. We are so grateful to have someone on our team who so fully embodies what we stand for.