Congratulations To Our Recent Licensees At Harrington Group!!!

Posted by npocpas1 npocpas1
Congratulations to our new Audit Manager, Oswaldo (Ozzie) Torres, CPA & our Senior Auditor, Vincent Rodriguez, CPA on earning the prestigious honor of becoming licensed CPAs.

Becoming a CPA is a challenging journey, we applaud your determination, perseverance and dedication
.

Oswaldo Torres, CPA
Audit Manager

Vincent Rodriguez, CPA
Senior Auditor

1 Comment

Ellen Tritt Ellen Tritt

Re: Congratulations To Our Recent Licensees At Harrington Group!!!

Congratulation Vince, I'm so proud of you!!!!! Keep up the good work.