Congratulations, Vince and Sal of Harrington Group!

Posted by npocpas1 npocpas1

We are so proud to turn the spotlight on two of our family members today, not only because we deeply value the time and effort that they continuously devote to Harrington Group, but also to honor them in their new positions as managers in our company!  We are so fortunate to have Sal and Vince, and in honor of their new promotions we’d like to present a little glimpse into their lives and histories so you can get to know the men behind the hard work a little bit better.

Vincent Rodriguez
With Harrington Group for almost 4 years

Vince was born in the Philippines but moved to San Diego when he was less than a year old, where he was raised.  He and his brother were happily brought up mostly by his mother, who he says instilled in him “the importance of family, faith, education, and hard work.”  He grew up knowing strong family dynamics and lots of love, which he carries over into his life as an adult and a husband.  In his spare time you might find him on the golf course, at the movies, or exploring new places, and you can bet that he’s surrounded by family and friends.

Vince attended CSU San Marcos and graduated with a BS in Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting.  His mother worked as a payroll accountant and he was always naturally inclined toward subjects like math and business – his path was almost always a clear one (though his childhood passion for Legos had him leaning toward architecture for a while there…).  After college he was in the process of taking the CPA exams when his then-girlfriend (now wife) landed her dream job at a children’s hospital in LA.  He didn’t think twice about making the move up from San Diego and several months later found himself employed in the offices of Harrington Group!

Salvador Jadloc
With Harrington Group for just over 3 years

Sal was born and raised in the Philippines with his sister and his parents, who ran a self-started family business.  “My mother taught hard work and perseverance while my father always reminded me about the value of education,” he says, remembering that his parents were always extremely driven and busy, but that he and his sister were always their first priority.

From elementary school through college Sal attended Catholic school.  He graduated with a degree in Accounting and Economics, as well as his masters in Business Administration (as you can see, Sal definitely got the hard-working gene from his parents!), though when he was young he dreamed of being a pilot.  Once out of college and living in Los Angeles he was working as an auditor when he saw that Harrington Group was hiring…the rest is history!

In his time off Sal enjoys music.  You might find him at home playing he keyboard, but you’re most likely to spot him spending time with his “7 treasures,” his six daughters and one son.

Both Vince and Sal share the view that the best part of working at Harrington Group is the strong and positive culture, which they have largely contributed to.  Our hats are off to both of these exceptional individuals; thank you for being a part of our team and congratulations on your promotions, Vince and Sal!

1 Comment

Heather Heather

Re: Congratulations, Vince and Sal of Harrington Group!

Great post!  Congratulations, Vince and Sal!