Didi Hirsch 5k - Practice What You Preach

Posted by npocpas1 npocpas1

At Harrington Group, we practice what we preach. We don't just take pride in the work that our nonprofit clients do, we get out there and get dirty ourselves, supporting causes close to our hearts.

This weekend, some of the Harrington Group team, led by our awesome partner Tonetta Conner, took part in the Didi Hirsch 5k in support of suicide prevention.

This cause has gotten a great deal of press lately following the death of Academy Award winner Robin Williams. Suicide affects millions of families across the country and is a mental health epidemic that does not discriminate based on socioeconomic status.

Needless to say, bringing awareness to the cause to support education and prevention is not an opportunity we felt we could pass up.So...some of our dedicated employees put on some of their best running shoes and went out Sunday to the Alive and Running event to sweat it up for a cause. Not only did the Harrington Group team get in a great workout, but they left with their hearts full as well.

We encourage all of you to do what you can. Get out there and make a difference, one step at a time!