Harrington Group Holidays!

Posted by npocpas1 npocpas1
'Tis the season to celebrate the people who work hard in your life!

At Harrington Group our company holiday party is looked forward to all year, we love giving thanks to our incredible team and getting the opportunity to be all together in a purely celebratory capacity. There are always games with prizes and a few shenanigans that we'll all be talking about through the new year (there was a pretty epic musical chairs battle for the prize of one extra personal day last year) and lots of laughter!

Today we raise our glasses to our amazing HG family, both in Northern and Southern California, to all the partners, and, of course, to Joe Harrington. Take a look at HG through the years in this sweet slideshow, and remember to thank the people in your life who work hard every day! Cheers.