Harrington Group Named In Top 12 Accounting Firms In San Francisco

Posted by npocpas1 npocpas1

Please excuse us for one moment while we toot our own horn…toot toot!

AdvisoryHQ named Harrington Group one of the Top 12 Accounting Firms in San Francisco, and truly we couldn’t be more honored.  Harrington Group works hard to bring extensive support and knowledge to the organizations that we work with, we are so proud of our team for earning this humbling recognition.  A big thank you to our remarkable crew and to AdvisoryHQ for including Harrington Group amongst such an elite group!

“Harrington Group is unique because it focuses its accounting and advisory services exclusively on the needs of nonprofit organizations.

It offers extensive knowledge in areas crucial to nonprofit financial success and accounting, including government funding, strategic analysis, and nonprofit organizational structures.

It also has robust knowledge in government funding at the federal, state, and local level, and it can provide clients with knowledge regarding the complex situations that go with recording planned giving instruments commonly received by nonprofits.”

-- AdvisoryHQ on Harrington Group

Click here to read the full article.