Harrington Group Named a Top Accounting Firm in San Francisco

Posted by npocpas1 npocpas1
We are so honored to share with you all the news that Harrington Group has been named one of the top 11 accounting firms in San Francisco, by AdvisoryHQ! We are fortunate to be working in "one of the most dynamic, cutting-edge, and innovative business environments in the world right now" and we are ecstatic to see philanthropy making the list of what San Francisco is known for.

We are sending a huge thank you to AdvisoryHQ for including us in this list and a big congratulations to all the other firms that made the list as well.

Please click the link below to see the full list and more details about how the top firms were chosen.
2016 Ranking of Top Accounting Firms in San Francisco, California