Harrington Group YouTube Channel

Posted by npocpas1 npocpas1
We are so happy to announce that we, at Harrington Group, have created a YouTube Channel. This channel will be dedicated to sharing the video footage of our Symposiums.

We know schedules are packed and you cannot always find the time to attend the symposiums, when you wish you could. Or maybe you have attended, but want to revisit a specific topic of interest or detail that was addressed at the symposium. Now, with the video footage available on our channel, you have unlimited access at your fingertips.

Click here to visit the Harrington Group YouTube Channel.

Please subscribe to our channel to stay up to date with our latest videos.