Harrington Group’s 5 Tips to Kick Off Your Summer

Posted by npocpas1 npocpas1

Summer is officially here and we're embracing it! Here are a few of our tips to make it your best one yet.

- Find new ways to stay hydrated. Try coconut water, watermelon water, or infusing your own with cucumber and different fruits.

- Sunscreen sunscreen sunscreen! At the risk of sounding like your mother, it has never been more important to slather on the SPF and protect your skin. You’ll thank us later!

- Get outside. Even if you’re just heading from one air conditioner to the next, find ways to enjoy the outdoors and get yourself out of the house. Bikes are available for rent in most cities, but we’re partial to a good old fashioned walk (headphones and summer anthems optional).

- Travel. It doesn’t have to be anywhere fancy, but you’d be amazed at how many amazing places lie just outside of your city! We’re betting a quick Google search would yield a plethora of mini-road-trip options within 2 hours of your home.

- Book ahead. Spontaneity is admirable, but if you’re planning a bigger get away start booking NOW. Summer is the biggest travel season and prices will only rise from here on out (you didn’t think we wouldn’t include ONE money-savvy tip, did you? #accountants)