How To Travel More In 2017

Posted by npocpas1 npocpas1

It’s no secret that traveling the world is a healthy practice.  It expands our awareness of culture and balances our understanding of humanity.  Visiting different cities, states, and countries gives us the gift of memories and experience that will forever enrich our lives and bond us closer together.

Whether you prefer to be humbled by mountains or skyscrapers, by oceans or plains, we have a little list of travel sites that make it possible for anyone to cross a few destinations off the ol’ bucket list:

Airfare Watchdog
http://www.airfarewatchdog.com/

This site allows you to search and set alerts for your dream vacations – it even has a section for hotel accommodations!  If the price isn’t right for your initial search set an alert and get hot rates sent directly to your email.

Kayak
https://www.kayak.com/

Similar to Airfare Watchdog – it’s always good to shop around!

Airbnb
https://www.airbnb.com/

A homier, and often cheaper alternative to a hotel!  These hosts rent out a room or the entire home to travelers all over the world – this site is especially convenient when travelling internationally!

Hotel Tonight
https://www.hoteltonight.com/

Download the app for super convenient last-minute bookings – this site finds discounted hotel rates for the night of; it’s linked to hotels in the area that are just looking to fill any empty rooms so they offer up great prices!

So…where will you be heading to broaden your horizons in 2017?