Suite M150
Pasadena, CA 91101

on

Thursday, August 6, 2015
8:30AM - 10:30AM
Registration at 8AM

She will be discussing:
The impact of the New Uniform Guidance (Single Audit)
Increased focus on financial viability
Update on the proposed new financial statement reporting model

Attendance is FREE but space is limited so reserve your spot today!
There will be a complimentary continental breakfast & raffle for a prize!

If you are unable to attend, there will be a free Webinar the following day.

Friday August 7, 2015
10AM - 11:30AM

Click the following link to register for the webinar. After registration you will receive a confirmation email and more information about joining the webinar.
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3826681263220260609

If you have questions please contact Jason Stelling at info@npocpas.com or (626)403-6801