Meet the Partners: Oswaldo Torres

Posted by npocpas1 npocpas1
For today’s blog, we’re happy to give an introduction to the newest of our partners, Oswaldo, also known as Ozzie, Torres.

Oswaldo graduated from Cal State LA with a degree in Business Administration. Since then, he has become a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and has been practicing public accounting and consulting since 2006. He specializes in providing accounting and advisory solutions to clients in the non-profit industry, making him a vital part of the HG Team.

Throughout his career, Ozzie has performed many consulting projects, agreed-upon procedure engagements, and financial and compliance audits, including those in accordance with Government Auditing Standards and the Single Audit Act. He has assisted many entities with the implementation of complex accounting standards.

At Harrington Group, Ozzie is responsible for planning, preparing, conducting, and completing audits. In his capacity, he interacts with clients’ finance and accounting personnel throughout the year. He facilitates internal training on accounting and auditing topics.

Outside of the workplace, Oswaldo enjoys attending sporting events, venturing out to new cycling trails, dabbling in home projects, and spending time with his family and friends.