New Building Construction

Posted by npocpas1 npocpas1

As we roll into a new year, we are very excited to be underway remodeling our new building in Pasadena. We have made the jump from renting out an existing building to making a new building our own. This has allowed us great creative freedom in the design process, and it opens the gates for cultivating an environment that is perfect for our workflow and company needs. Since construction does not happen overnight, we are taking what we learned from 2020 and 2021 and continuing with our newfound work from home skills. I mean, it’s kind of second nature at this point, right?

We are very excited to keep you updated on this journey as it progresses and as the building continues to come together. As a start, here is a look into our construction process. We hope you are just as pumped as we are!!