Pasadena Office Honors Joe Harrington's Legacy

Posted by npocpas1 npocpas1

As you may know, at the end of 2019, we lost our beloved leader, Joe Harrington. Two separate events were held in honor of his legacy to the firm and to the nonprofit community as a whole. As we have offices in both northern and southern California, we wanted to ensure that both communities were able to show their respects. We are thankful to all of our clients, former employees and current employees who were able to attend these celebrations, as well as the members of Joe's family who were able to be present.

We were uplifted by all of the stories and memories shared at these events. Among the stories, were highlights of Joe's generosity. We were reminded how much Joe enjoyed sharing meals and drinks with those who were close to him, both professionally and personally. We were reminded of the kindness that Joe radiated on a daily basis and how much he treated everyone as equals. We were reminded that he had one of two styles of attire - a full suit or athletic wear, nothing in between.

Joe will forever remain in our hearts and in the true spirit of Harrington Group.

Here are a few moments from the Pasadena honoring at Shakespeare Club.

1 Comment

Fred Kyama Fred Kyama

Re: Pasadena Office Honors Joe Harrington's Legacy

Great guy!! Avery wonderful man