Spotlight On: Harrington Group Partner Tonetta Conner

Posted by npocpas1 npocpas1

It’s difficult to find someone who works harder than Tonetta Conner. As a partner at Harrington Group her list of responsibilities is endless, and yet she is always finding time to take on projects, participate in functions, and oversee even the most minute details involving the company.

Having had a knack for accounting since high school Tonetta worked hard through her years at UC Berkeley to create opportunities that would combine her skill set with her passion: helping people. Finding a home at Harrington Group was a natural fit.

Tonetta is known to be tenacious, kind, thorough, and adventurous. She is as comfortable speaking in front of a large group of people as she is in the middle of nowhere (a place her extensive travels have taken her more than once). Truly a woman of the world, we are extremely fortunate to have Tonetta on our team!