Thank You All for a Wonderful NPO Symposium

Posted by npocpas1 npocpas1
Harrington Group is proud to announce the success of another Non- Profit Symposium! Managing Partner, Tonetta Conner hosted the symposium on August 6th, at our Pasadena Offices.

She discussed:

The impact of the New Uniform Guidance (Single Audit)
Increased focus on financial viability
Update on the proposed new financial statement reporting model

Thank you so much to all who attended! We are so happy to be a source of knowledge and to get to share our work and passion with such a wonderful community of individuals and organizations. We are grateful to you for all the work you do, and allowing us to be a part of it all.