We Have Big News!

Posted by npocpas1 npocpas1
We are so excited to announce that Harrington Group has successfully switched to Xcentric - the leading software, designed exclusively for CPAs. We know software upgrades do not always sound exciting, but we assure you, this one is and here is why!

Xcentric is leading the way in CPA technology. This means Harrington Group is now operating on the most state of the art programming in the CPA world.

Xcentric is a cloud based program, which, as stated by Xcentric, “enables firms to extend the walls and efficiencies of their office environment by having a platform that the firm can use as a central point for all firm applications, communication, and other assets.”

Being cloud based has it’s own group of benefits. Our clients and staff can easily access all necessary information by logging in through a secure portal. This ease of access streamlines the process on both ends and allows us all to work together seamlessly.

In addition, being cloud based also means that all confidential information is protected. We all know how important security is, and with all information and documents stored in a secure server, we can guarantee further protection to our clients.

As well as the direct benefits to our clients, we are constantly striving to be responsible citizens of the world. Using Xcentric has helped us to move towards our goal of becoming a completely paperless office, therefore minimizing our environmental impact. When clients provide their information to us through the secure portal and our employees access it through their secure login, we are cutting out the unnecessary use of paper to transfer information. We recognize the many benefits of being a green office and are constantly working towards further reduction of our impact on the environment.

As Xcentric states on their website, they “help alleviate the IT burden commonly felt by CPA firms.” This allows us to do our best work and focus on our clients, allowing them to do their best work as well.