Welcome Medical Staff at Hollywood Presbyterian

Posted by npocpas1 npocpas1
Today, Harrington Group wanted to take a minute say thank you to the Medical Staff at Hollywood Presbyterian. Thank you for all that you do! You are saving and changing lives everyday and our community is richer because of your service.

We will use our experience to serve you because we respect what you do, and if we can help to make the business easier for you, we are happy to do our part so that you can focus on what is most important, the people.

 Welcome to the Harrington Group client family. We are so happy to have you!