Welcome Mending Kids

Posted by npocpas1 npocpas1
One thing that our clients all have in common is their selfless acts of service to their communities, whether that be through local service or service that spans the globe. Right now, we wanted to take a few minutes and say a big thank you to Mending Kids for the amazing job you do helping children in need all over the world.

Mending Kids provides “life changing surgical care” to those children who need it the most, all over the world. Mending Kids is truly changing lives. It is a huge job, and we are so happy here at Harrington Group to have the opportunity to take a little off your plate so you can do even more.

Thank you for choosing us, and for everything that you do for the children of the world.
Welcome to the Harrington Group family.