Welcome One Justice

Posted by npocpas1 npocpas1
At Harrington Group, when we take a look at our client list, we are always so proud to realize the long list of services that are provided to communities all over by the work that our clients do. We are honored to serve them all and use our knowledge to help the causes that each one of them holds so dear.

We would like to thank One Justice for trusting us to help and serve them. We will do everything we can to make it so you can focus on what is really important, the people you are trying to help. One Justice provides free legal help to those in need.

We believe in your mission and we are happy to have you as a part of the Harrington Group family!