Welcome Stephen S. Wise Temple

Posted by npocpas1 npocpas1
We wanted to take a minute today and welcome one of our new clients to the Harrington Group family. Stephen S. Wise Temple has recently joined us, and we could not be more proud to have them on board.

We are always immensely proud of our clients and the work that they do. We want to thank everyone at Stephen S. Wise Temple for the time they invest in promoting education and social justice within their community.

We are proud you have chosen Harrington Group to help you in your journey, and we will do our best to serve you with excellence each day.