Welcome to the Family - REDF (Roberts Enterprise Development Fund)

Posted by npocpas1 npocpas1
At Harrington Group, Nothing is more important to us than our clients. Each and every one of the organizations that we are lucky enough to serve do something great for their communities and offer a service for the betterment of the people within their network.

We would like to take a minute to say a big welcome to our new clients, REDF (Roberts Enterprise Development Fund), and let you know how excited we are to have you as part of the growing Harrington Group family.

As always, we are honored to be a part of helping you do what you do, and we are proud that you chose us to help you in your journey of activism.

Thank you for all you do! We look forward to moving your business forward with service that will surpass your expectations.