Why We Love Pasadena

Posted by npocpas1 npocpas1
With tax season in full swing, we have been spending a little extra time in the office. But, we can’t complain because we love our work, our team and where our office is located. We are so lucky to have our offices in the beautiful city of Pasadena, located in Northern Los Angeles.

The beauty of the city alone is enough to win hearts. Stroll around the streets of Pasadena and you will find it hard to resist the city’s charm. Whether you appreciate the beauty of the trees that line the residential streets, or are enamored with the architecture of the historical buildings, you are sure to find the aesthetic pleasing.

We think food deserves a spot on our list! Because, well it’s food, and honestly, who doesn’t love to eat? From the cutest coffee shops and cafes, to full service restaurants, Pasadena is home to delectable cuisine of arguably, every type. There are breakfast spots, burger joints, scrumptious Thai food, classic barbecue, sushi options, bars, dessert spots - the list can go on and on. In essence, our point is you will never be short delicious meal options when in Pasadena.

By far, our favorite thing about being centered in Pasadena is the sense of community that we feel here. Los Angeles is often generally categorized as an unfriendly city, but we have found that we have a very close-knit, dependable network of wonderful people here in Pasadena. We love the small town, down home feel we get here. Walking down the street people are friendly, and we have been afforded the opportunities to work with many inspiring individuals within the community. It is a wonderful city, but beyond that the residents and businesses genuinely care about and want to work together and support each other in an effort to better the city. We couldn't ask for anything better.